The weather has been insanely hot this weekend and we are spending pretty much all our time in the backyard.
This is our first summer with a backyard since we moved from living in a condo, and I must admit I’m pretty happy with my outdoor shopping and the toy gifts we have received.
Here are a few MUST haves that keep my 2 year old and 8 month old entertained:
- Little Tikes Water Table: it is SUCH a hit, I love that it has so many features and squirts/pumps water. Both girls are GLUED to it.
- Lazy Fish Shade Pool: It’s easy for my little one to get in and out of and I LOVE that it provides a little shade. It’s just so bright and fun looking. (We also got balls and when the weather is cooler it makes for a great ball pit)
- Ride On: Ava loves to go “shopping” in her “car” and Sophie uses it as a walker so the wheels are always spinning on that one.
- Sprinkler: Sophie is a little scared of it, bit Ava has all sorts of fun running through it and watering all the plants. And, well soaking all of us when we aren’t looking 😛
- Watering Can: Ava loves to “garden” with me. The bigger the watering can the happier the baby!!