My oldest is the BIGGEST book worm. All of a sudden the house will get quiet and I will go on a search for her and will find her in nooks and crannies of the house flipping through books. We have a lot of books, we go through a lot of them, our books look well worn, but they are LOVED.
Recently there has been a few wars over favorite books between the girls, although Sophie just uses them as chew toys mostly.
Here are a few latest hits in this household
- If I Were A Hippo – she loves his scratchy toenails
- I Love You Through and Through – that was our favorite from day 1
- Shapes and Colors – we essentially LOVE all touch feel books around here , and she gets so excited she knows all the words in the book
- 5 Minute Frozen Stories – she’s not quite old enough to sit through them BUT the love for Elsa and Anna trump all
- Tails: both girls get such a kick out of moving parts
- Case of the Missing Skunk – this has been our favorite lately. It’s a personalized book so it’s written as if the book is about Ava and they even draw your child into the book according to the picture you upload when you make a purchase. I’ve always dreamed of one of these for my girls and I am so happy I could get my hands on one
Me Bookz have been generous to offer 5 of my readers 50% off their personalized book. Just use code KATUSHA when at check out. The link to their website is HERE
Hurry, they are only giving away this amazing discount to the first 5.