With Holidays fast approaching I thought I would create a gift guide for a toddler girl and share with you some of my favourite items that I think would make great gifts or stocking stuffers for a young toddler girl.
My girl’s sheerly enjoy all these items as I am sharing only the best of the best:
- The ballerina from Under The Evergreen. I’ve never really seen anything like this necklace and the detail is just amazing. There are so many options and colors to choose from or Anita can custom make it JUST for you.
- Another one of my small shop favourites is Sophie’s romper from Isn’t She Lovely. She makes clothes out of up cycled fabric so if you have an old dress from your beloved grandma that you’d like to see come back to life, she is the GO TO person.
- If you are looking for a good set of leather bow headbands, my favourite are from The Wild Ones Mocs. They are on repeat in this household.
- Since teething is a non stop fact of life in my house, good teethers are an essential. My favourite is this wooden ice cream bar from Shop Martinas. Agatha has your teething needs covered from cute teethers to amber necklaces.
- One of the most exciting toys Ava (my 2.5 year old) has been in to lately is the pretend make up kit from Little Cosmetics. She loves putting her “make up” on along side me every day.
- I recently got these Turkish Towels from Lulujo and I’m absolutely in love. I’ve been wanting them for a while and I finally got my hands on a couple.
I wish you happy shopping and great finds.