Winter Holidays are my favourite, partially because I LOVE hosting.
I can’t wait to have a yummy Holiday spread and for everyone to get festive. I love decorating my house and creating a tablescape.
But my signature move to get the party hopping is to have a signature holiday cocktail, something to set the evening apart and get people talking.
If you are strapped for ideas for a signature holiday cocktail for your Christmas dinner or New Years party, look no further! Pure Leaf and me have you covered.
Iced tea can add such a pleasant twist to a regular cocktail by making it taste new and exciting, you will have everyone wondering how you did it. My favourite iced tea is by Pure Leaf.
This year I’ll be serving a Lemon Orange Mimosa (so perfect for a Holiday toast) and a Berry Iced Tea Punch.
Lemon Orange Mimosa
– 3 oz Pure Leaf Lemon Iced Tea
– 2 oz Orange Juice
– 3 oz of Sparkling Wine
– Spice of Lemon for Garnish
* Fill about half the flute with Pure Leaf Iced Tea
* Pour in a splash of orange juice
* Fill the rest of the flute with sparkling wine
Berry Iced Tea Vodka Punch
– 1.5 oz of vodka
– 1 oz of Pure Leaf Rasberry Iced Tea
– 1 oz of cranberry juice
– 1 oz of club soda
– pomegranate seeds
– frozen blueberries
– lemon slices
* Fill glass with ice
* Mix all the ingredients together
* Add the berries and lemon
* Garnish with a Christmas tree branch for the ultimate Holiday taste and look
For more information on Pure Leaf and more recipes visit their Facebook page HERE.
I am wishing you Happy hosting and Happy Holidays.
**This post is sponsored by Pure Leaf Canada, all thoughts and opinions are my own.